Educational Mission Statement • Leadership Beliefs
- Have a vision;
- Can communicate their vision;
- Allow their vision to evolve to a shared vision;
- Are guided by their vision;
- Are willing to make hard decisions to achieve their vision.
- Are willing to risk unsuccessful outcomes to achieve their vision.
- Remain faithful to their own values and integrity.
- Make their motives and thoughts explicit so that they may be examined by
- Respect others and their viewpoints;
- Seek divergent views and ideas;
- Listen, research, reflect, and seek personal growth;
- Help others achieve personal growth.
- Can lead from any position;
- Arise rather than being designated;
- Lead rather than manage.